In line with national guidance, we are resuming some scheduled visits with one visitor per patient:
- Rehabilitation Unit: 6 pm to 8 pm daily, by appointment only
- Adult Surgical Wards: At patients’ request or on compassionate grounds by appointment only.
- Cappagh Kids Ward: One parent or guardian must stay with a child at all times.
- Children are only permitted to visit in exceptional circumstances.
Please follow these safety procedures and HSE guidelines:
- Surgical grade face masks are mandatory for patients 13 years and older.
- You must sanitise your hands upon entering the Hospital and regularly during your visit.
- You will be risk assessed for the safety of staff, patients and visitors at the Hospital.
If you test positive for COVID-19 test within 7 days of your visit, please inform the Ward Manager.