In line with national guidance, we are resuming some scheduled visits with one visitor per patient:
- Centre for Rehabilitation:
Visiting time is as follows to the Centre for Rehabilitation:
Monday to Friday: 6 pm to 7 pm
Saturday and Sunday: 3 pm to 4 pm | 6pm to 7pm
- Two people may visit at one time however to maintain the safety to our patients and staff we request you avoid visiting the hospital if you feel unwell.
- Children are only permitted to visit in exceptional circumstances.
- Please sanitise your hands upon entering the hospital and regularly during your visit.
- If you test positive for COVID-19 within 48 hours after your visit, please inform the Ward Manager.
Adult Surgical Wards:
In the interest of patient safety, only one visitor per patient so to avoid disappointment. Visiting to the surgical wards will be facilitated during scheduled visiting hours at patient request. We will always try to be flexible in difficult or unusual circumstances. Please speak to the nurse in charge if you have any queries.
Cappagh Kids Ward:
One parent or guardian must stay with a child at all times.
Children are only permitted to visit in exceptional circumstances.
Monday to Friday 6 pm to 7 pm
Saturday and Sunday 3 pm to 4 pm and 6pm to 7pm
Please follow these safety procedures and HSE guidelines:
- Surgical grade face masks are mandatory for patients 13 years and older.
- You must sanitise your hands upon entering the Hospital and regularly during your visit.
- You will be risk assessed for the safety of staff, patients and visitors at the Hospital.
If you test positive for COVID-19 test within 7 days of your visit, please inform the Ward Manager.