The following is a brief outline of the National Orthopaedic Hospital Cappagh’s strategic objectives for the period 2018-2020:
1. Improve patient access through increased activity and service development.
2. Enhanced clinical engagement and clinical governance across all sectors.
3. Strong promotion, marketing and positioning of the hospital.
4. Investment in infrastructure and IT to reflect best practice models of care.
5. Strengthen our academic, research and innovation profile and capability.