Are you looking for a venue for your next company meeting, business presentation or conference?
The Lady Martin Auditorium is an ideal venue for your next company meeting, business presentation or conference. Located on-site at the National Orthopaedic Hospital Cappagh, this modern auditorium is within easy commute of the city centre, Dublin Airport and the M50. The intimate setting is available to hire and offers:
- Spacious foyer for guest reception with a dedicated entrance
- Acoustically optimised auditorium with high-tech audio-visual system
- Adjustable lighting
- Cloakroom and restroom facilities
- Capacity for 150 attendees
- Tiered seating for enhanced visibility
- Ample car parking (fee applies)
- Catering options for hot and cold menus
- WIFI enabled access
- A dedicated member of staff assigned to assist your delegation on the date of booking
If you would like to enquire about the use of the venue or view the facility, please contact: Suzanne Hannigan at (01) 814 0461.
The National Orthopaedic Hospital Cappagh is situated on 30 acres of grounds in the Dublin suburb of Cappagh, Finglas. A short commute from Dublin City Centre, the Hospital is conveniently located close to the M50 Motorway which connects north and south Dublin, and provides rapid access to all national arterial routes from Dublin.
Public Transport services bring visitors to and from the City Centre, suburban areas, Connolly and Heuston Train Stations and nearby Luas stops. Furthermore there is ample car parking for private vehicles, and local taxi companies service the Hospital.